Reiki Practitioner and Animal Communicator
has been working with many of our clients with great enthusiasm and success.
See Sara's Calendar of Events here!
Sara was recently featured on Good Day Maine... Click Here to watch interview
Reiki has helped our clients by:
-helping competition dogs relax and focus
-helping working dogs relax and feel better after practices and workout
-helping dogs with issues of anxiety and with stressful situations
-helping dogs that act out and have behavior issues
Animal Communication has helped our clients by:
-helping them learn more about their pets
-helping them compete more successfully
-helping with behavior issues
Reiki and Animal Communication For Dogs
An all natural healing treatment for your pet
During her practice of Reiki with animals Sara discovered she had a gift and ability to communicate with the animals she was working with. During a normal Reiki session, Sara will also share with you communications she receives from your animal. She can also do simply an Animal Communication session. Animal Communication can be done with the animal there or from a distance. Sara will see pictures of your animal's thoughts and will feel things that they feel, enabling her to communicate their thoughts to you. Animal Communication can be a great tool for learning more about your dogs feelings, anxieties, or general well being.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on of hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing that everyone can use, including animals. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and typically has a healing and calming effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.
Benefits of Reiki
- rebalancing the energy system and providing relaxation
- reducing pain associated with arthritis
- reducing side effects of cancer treatment
- helping to calm a nervous or an emotional habit
- aiding with healing when they are receiving medication for an illness or injury
- reducing anxiety or stress level
- maintaining their level of contentment and peace
- healing physical ailments to ease pain
- restoring and maintaining good eating and sleeping patterns
- boosting the immune systems, especially when they're sick
- calming them before going to the vet's or on a trip
- comforting them after their shots or an operation
- aiding the pet in accepting a new family member, including other pets or new baby
- providing them with the loving and healing of Reiki energy
To set up your session:
Call Sara at (603)986-9421
or e-mail her at email@example.com
For more information feel free to call Sara or visit her website