Live Classes Continue at Telling Tails!
Updated June 4, 2021
In compliance with new CDC guidelines and with new guidelines for the state of Maine:
• Telling Tails will not require face coverings for clients who are fully vaccinated.. The CDC encourages clients who have not been vaccinated to continue to wear a mask indoors. Facemasks are suggested for clients who have not been vaccinated and when social distancing is impossible.
• We will have a maximum of 7 dogs per class. Each dog may bring two humans to class. Children over the age of eight years may be one of the two handlers. To help students “Stay!” in their own space we will be sectioning off blocks in the room for each student to work within with their dog.
• When parking in the lot, please park in every other space when possible. When you arrive please potty your dog at a distance from other students to maintain minimum social distancing of 6 feet outside, which will also allow your dogs to be at a distance from each other and remain calmer.
• All door knobs and handles, as well as student chairs will be thoroughly disinfected after each class.
• If you wish, please bring your dog’s water bowl to class, although a communal water bowl will be available for student dogs.
• Common sense dictates that anyone who is ill, student or instructor, should not attend class and should stay home.