Live Classes Continue at Telling Tails!
Updated September 9, 2021
In compliance with new federal and state CDC guidelines Telling Tails is reinstating a requirement that all students, visitors and instructors wear masks (instructors will wear face shields so that they can be heard).
• The CDC recommends that fully vaccinated people, in addition to unvaccinated people, "wear a mask in public indoor settings in areas of substantial or high transmission." Fryeburg and surrounding areas are currently deemed "High transmission".
• Each dog may bring two humans to class. Children over the age of eight years may be one of the two handlers. To help students “Stay!” in their own space we have sectioned off blocks in the room for each student to work within with their dog.
• When parking in the lot, please park in every other space when possible. When you arrive please potty your dog at a distance from other students to maintain minimum social distancing of 6 feet outside, which will also allow your dogs to be at a distance from each other and remain calmer.
• All door knobs and handles, as well as student chairs will be thoroughly disinfected after each class.
• If you wish, please bring your dog’s water bowl to class, although a communal water bowl will be available for student dogs.
• Common sense dictates that anyone who is ill, student or instructor, should not attend class and should stay home.